We are pleased to announce our Professional Training Workshops at our Training Facility in Winter Haven, Florida, for December 9-14, 2017 and February 3-8, 2018.
Natural Encounters, Inc. presents the workshop series:
“Contemporary Animal Training and Management”
Designed for Professional Zoo Keepers, Trainers, and Wildlife Educators
Instructors: Steve Martin and Dr. Susan Friedman
Our Mission: To help you reach your goals and realize your full potential in every aspect of animal training and educational programming.
- Knowledge: Scientific principles and training technology of Operant Learning
- Practice: Guided hands-on training with a variety of different species of birds and experienced animal training mentors
- Programming: Innovative educational programming from design through presentation
- Community: Strategies for improving staff communication, team performance, and team building
- Mastery: Limited class size for personal attention in a comprehensive learning environment
All workshop materials, including note guides and other resource information, and breakfast and lunch are provided.
When: December 9-14, 2017; February 3-8, 2018
Where: Natural Encounters, Inc. Training Facility in Winter Haven, FL
Tuition: $1800 per person ($500.00 deposit + $1300.00 final payment). Participation is limited to 24 attendees; NOTE: we are pleased to offer a $100 discount for students who have completed Susan Friedman’s online Living & Learning with Animals (LLA) course and a $100 discount for return attendees.
Banquet Celebration: TBA
For registration and more information, please click here.