NEI TEC Virtual Consulting
The Natural Encounters, Inc., Training and Education Center (NEI TEC) is proud to offer virtual consulting, a convenient, effective alternative to traditional consulting that utilizes online meetings and real-time training session discussions to help facilities achieve their animal training, behavior management, and guest experience goals.
NEI’s virtual consultation programs offer many advantages, including:
- No expenses related to travel, lodging, and transportation
- Increased flexibility in scheduling
- Meetings with more flexibility of space and time for attendees (attendees can meet from home if necessary)
- Video streaming of training sessions that decrease distractions for animals and staff members
- Live training session talk-downs with staff in a supportive and comfortable setting
The NEI TEC virtual consulting program begins with a complimentary 45-minute Zoom meeting to discuss your facility’s current state, future goals and suggestions for how we may be able to help. Once a scope of work is developed, NEI will submit a proposal outlining the specific details of the consulting relationship including goals, outcomes, NEI consultants, costs, etc. Assigned members of NEI’s senior training staff members will then be available for meetings, training sessions, and presentations at a minimum rate of $200/hour.
For larger projects that may have an extensive scope of work, such as program development, staff training, or the creation of customized behavior management programs, NEI can work with you to create a custom-fit consulting program that meets your needs and budget.